An economy that includes everyone, benefits everyone!
“A recent study in Uganda by Digital Impact Awards Africa 21 revealed that over a three-month period, each of the five million regular users of mobile financial services saved at least 12 productive hours that would otherwise have been spent travelling to a financial institution and dealing with traditional transaction and payment methods” Find out more
OTT, Mobile Money Taxes: Is Government Nurturing or Crippling Digital and Financial Inclusion?
OTT, Mobile Money Taxes
- Is Government Nurturing or Crippling Digital and Financial Inclusion with OTT, Mobile Money Taxes?
- Are there better ways to implement OTT, Mobile Money Taxes?
- Financial Services for the Poor: Is OTT, Mobile Money Taxes exposing stakeholders double standards?
FINTECH | REGTECH | FINANCIAL INCLUSION
- SIM Registration Impact on Adoption of Fintech, Regtech, for Sustainable Digital Driven Financial Inclusion
- Current state of E-Government adoption of Regtech
Digital for Africa Continental Free Trade Area (CFTA)
- How will Digital drive Africa Continental Free Trade Area (CFTA)?
- Will Digital Currency be the single African currency that will drive Continental Free Trade Area (CFTA)?
National Financial Inclusion Strategies (NFIS)
- Develop the credit infrastructure; What models will deliver better micro lending products?
- Build the digital infrastructure; What digital infrastructure will drive interoperability?
- How can stakeholders boost interoperability?
- Interoperability between mobile money and banks, or among mobile money providers
- Merchant payments, online and offline, including delegated authentication of transactions
- Bill payments and instant notification of payment
- The continental payment switch, what has to be done?
- International transfers
- Industry Status: What are the early gains?
- What are the lessons learn from teething challenges and what should we improved?
- What digital infrastructure will drive more efficient agency banking?
Digital Currency and Blockchain technologies
- What is legal and illegal in the in Digital Currency Era?
- How ready are we for Blockchain Technologies?
- Where do we see most value in Blockchain Technologies for Africa?