Theme: The crossroads of FinTech,RegTech, and Financial Inclusion!
|Financial Services Providers||Telecoms, ICT and Media||Digital and Financial Tools Adaptors||Government Agencies|
The Expo Summary
Dates & Times: 21st September 2018, 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM – Exhibition and Financial Inclusion Sumit
Friday, 21 September 2018, 8:00 PM- 11:00 PM – Awards Event
Location: Kampala Serena Hotel,
Attendees: The expo and awards event media coverage will reach 2-4 Million people through Internet (web and social media), Radio, TV, and Print Media. The expo will have 5,000 to 10,000 attendees over the two-day exhibition with over 30 organization/businesses exhibiting. 400-700 attendees are expected for the awards dinner event and the Financial Inclusion Conference
Demographics: Digital and Financial Services Adopters: Youth 18-35 and middle age adults 35-60.
The crossroads of FinTech, RegTech, and Financial Inclusion!
The Next Big Driver of Financial Inclusion
Agency Banking will drive financial inclusion. Join the leaders at Digital Impact Awards Africa #DIAA2018. Book your tables now! Let us talk Agency Banking.
Agency Banking for Financial Inclusion; Are we ready?
Adding on to the impact of Mobile Money, Agency Banking is being touted as the next big thing that will further drive Financial Inclusion. While this is true, a lot still needs to be done for the different stakeholders to be ready for Agency Banking. As part of the Digital Impact Awards Africa research and activities in the Agency Banking domain, we shall address some pertinent issues on the status of Agency Banking readiness. This will enable stakeholders to:
- Profit from insights of experts on how to prioritise investment in Agency Banking.
- Learn the practices that will drive an effective Agency Banking model.
- Discover how bad practice in Agency Banking may lead to loss of customers, increase promotional budgets and risk of regulatory intrusion.
- Understand what leading brands are doing well in Agency Banking in other countries and where they too need to improve.
- Review competitive dynamics in Agency Banking.
- Gauge readiness to succeed with Agency Banking.
- Use expert insights to tap the monetary rewards in the Agency Banking value chain.
The 5th Digital Impact Awards Africa will take place on 21 September 2018 at Kampala Serena Hotel. Come with your Staff & Customers to #Digital Impact Awards Africa #DIAA2018 22/Sept at Serena. Book your tables now!