Submission of Entry to Second Digital Impact Awards Africa Closes on May 25th 2015.
Submission of entries to the second Digital Impact Awards Africa (DIAA) will close on Monday May 25th 2015. This follows a 2 months exercise during which different organisations have submitted their digital projects, campaigns and innovations for nomination in DIAA.
DIAA has so far received submission from 64 organisations for the different award categories says Innocent Kawooya, Cyberplc Partner and CEO HiPipo.
The following are the categories open for entry:
- Best Government Agency on Social Media
- Best Corporate Brand on Social Media
- Best New Brand/Organisation on Social Media
- Best E-Commerce Classifieds/Marketplace
- Best E-Commerce Store/Service
- Best E-Service
- Best Mobile App
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign
- Best Digital Customer Service
- Best Corporate Website
- Best Mobile Devices Brand
- Best Data Service Offer/Innovation
- Best Payments/Transfers Service
- Best Online/Mobile Banking Service
- Best Mobile Money Service
- Best Cybersecurity Practice
- Digital Brand of the Year
Nominations will be released on Monday 8th June 2015. The awards dinner will be held on 13th August 2015 at Serena Hotel Kampala.
DIAA is proudly presented by Cyberplc and HiPipo, supported by NITA-U and leading organisations in the digital space.