CMO and Marketing Executives
Our Digital Impact Awards Research is designed to deliver answers to your toughest digital marketing questions including:
- How do we increase the value of our digital marketing strategies?
- How can we leverage social media?
- What is broken in our conversion cycle?
- How can we identify new opportunities online?
- How can we better support and empower our sales team with digital tools?
- Is our digital strategy helping or hurting us?
- How can we more effectively measure our digital campaigns?
In answering the above questions our research serves
1. CMOs / Marketing Directors
As the top marketing executive for your company or division, you’re responsible for orchestrating and building the brand while fueling business growth. You coordinate efforts across digital and traditional channels, empowering the organization to deliver a consistent experience.
2. Marketing Leadership Professionals
In collaboration with marketing peers, you’re responsible for implementing the brand vision set by your CMO/Marketing Director. You coordinate online and offline marketing channels, using new media and technologies to engage customers.
Who this role is for:
- Advertising Managers and Executives
- Brand Managers and Executives
- Media Managers and Executives
- Digital Marketing Managers and Executives
- Product Marketing Managers and Executives
- Social Media Managers and Executives
ACIAAfrica Com AwardsAfrica continentAfrica Social Media AwardsASMAAwarding excellenceCreation in AfricaDigital AdvertisingDigital Advertising AgencyDigital Advertising UgandaDigital AfricaDigital Agencies UgandaDigital AgencyDigital Agency UgandaDigital ArtsDigital AwardingDigital AwardsDigital BlogsDigital CSRDigital EconomyDigital EducationDigital EntrepreneurshipDigital EnvironmentDigital GovernmentDigital Government SectorDigital HealthDigital ImpactDigital in AfricaDigital InnovationDigital MarketingDigital MediaDigital MusicDigital PoliticsDigital Private SectorDigital ResearchDigital Safety and SecurityDigital ShoppingDigital SocialDigital SponsorsDigital SportsDigital SuperiorDigital TechnologyDigital Tourism Digital EntertainmentDigital UgandaDigital YouthFacebook KenyaFacebook RwandaFacebook UgandaInfomation Communication TechnologyInspiration and Creation in AfricaInstagramMinistry of ICTMuse Uganda projectNITA-UNITA-UgandaSocial AfricaSocial BlogsSocial Media AdvertisingSocial Media Awards AfricaSocial media awards EuropeSocial Media awards UgandaSocial Media DaySocial Media UgandaSocial UgandaSterling BankSuperior AfricaSuperior BrandsSuperior Brands AfricaTwitter UgandaUCCUCC Uganda Uganda Communications Commission Digital Bank Digital Bank of Uganda Digital Market Digital LifeUganda Facebook StatisticsUganda Social