Digital Inclusion, Financial Inclusion and Cybersecurity: Digital Impact Awards Africa Categories
Digital Impact Awards Africa (DIAA) 2015 project is underway with the theme “Maximising the Digital Dividend”. DIAA focus is digital inclusion, financial inclusion and cybersecurity for which 14 awards categories and 14 subcategories have been set. The awards event will he held on 13th August 2015 at Kampala Serena Hotel.
DIAA 2015 follows the inaugural project where Prof. Emmanuel Tumusiime-Mutebile, Governor, Bank of Uganda, represented by Mr Richard Mayebo delivered a keynote address on “Regulatory Challenges in the use of ICTs to promote Financial Inclusion”.
DIAA Awards include:
- Digital Financial Services-specific Awards: We have introduced three Awards i.e. Best Digital Payments/Transfers Services, Best Online/Mobile Banking Service and Best Mobile Money Service.
- Digital Inclusion Awards: We have introduced 10 Awards covering websites, mobile apps, social media, e-commerce and e-services.
- “Best Cybersecurity Practice” Award – This Award encourages organisations to treat cybersecurity as a business necessity.
1. Best Payments/Transfers Service
2. Best Online/Mobile Banking Service
3. Best Mobile Money Service
4. Best Government Agency on Social Media
5. Best Corporate Brand on Social Media
6. Best E-Commerce (Classifieds/Marketplace)
7. Best E-Commerce (Store/Service)
8. Best E-Service
• E-Health/ M-Health
• E-Education/ M-Education
• E-Agriculture/ M-Agriculture
9. Best Mobile App
10. Best Digital Marketing Campaign
• Corporate Digital Marketing Campaign
• Government Agency Digital Marketing Campaign
• NGO Digital Marketing Campaign
11. Best Digital Customer Service
• Corporate Digital Customer Service
• Government Agency Digital Customer Service
12. Best Corporate Website
• Corporate Website Functionality
• New Corporate Website Re-Design/Re-Launch
• Mobile Usability for Corporate Website
13. Best Cybersecurity Practice
• Cybersecurity Practice by Private Organization
• Cybersecurity Practice by Public Organization
14. Digital Brand of the Year