We are delighted to announce that we are producing a detailed Digital Impact Awards Africa (DIAA) Research Report in response to various requests by winners, nominees and many other private and public enterprises embracing digital. The report offers comprehensive analysis and advice on how to improve the delivery and cybersecurity of technology-based services in public and private sector organisations. Reports ordered before 30th September 2014 cost US$1500. The cost rises to US$2000 thereafter. Please contact us on details below to order.
The highly successful inaugural DIAA brought together the financial services, telecommunications, information technology, cybersecurity communities, government organisations and private business enterprises in a collective effort to recognise innovations and good practice in web, social, mobile, e-services, digital finance and cybersecurity domains. With a keynote address by Prof. Emmanuel Tumusiime-Mutebile, Governor, Bank of Uganda, the winners were:
1. Digital Brand of the Year: MTN Uganda
2. Best Corporate Brand on Social Media: MTN Uganda
3. Best Digital Financial Services: Airtel Money
4. Most Promising Digital Brand: Centenary Bank
5. Best Corporate Website: NSSF
6. Best Digital Marketing Campaign: MTN Egg Hunt
7. Best E-Commerce-Website: Hellofood
8. Fastest Growing Corporate Brand on Social Media: NBS Television
9. Best Government Agency on Social media: KCCA
10. People’s Choice Commercial of the Year on YouTube: MTN OH, The Things You’ll Learn
11. Best Mobile App: The Pearl Guide – Experience Premium Uganda
12. Best E-Services: URA E-tax
13. Best Corporate Cybersecurity Practice: Standard Chartered Bank Uganda
14. Best Digital Financial Service Innovation: JPESA
15. Best Radio Station on Social Media: GALAXY FM 100.2
The DIAA project continues through 2014/2015 with research, digital awareness campaigns and conferences.
Order for your Digital Impact Awards Africa 2014 Research Report.